Featured Job Postings
Skagit 911 is accepting applications for the position HR Coordinator at this time. To apply for this position, please complete the form down below this verbiage. Deadline is April 13th at 12pm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- At least four years of progressively responsible human resources administration experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, including a polygraph exam, a credit check, and fingerprint screening.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license required.
- Have no pending charges for any criminal offenses or outstanding warrants of any kind.
- Not be a convicted felon.
Skagit 911 is offering a range of $83,000 to $86,000 annually, dependent on level of experience in the HR field. This is an exempt position. The schedule is somewhat flexible and will generally be Monday through Friday. Generous medical, dental, vision coverage paid for by the employer; time off starting at sixteen (16) paid vacation days; paid holidays off with two (2) paid floating holidays, and one (1) paid sick day accrued per month; life insurance; long term disability; retirement plans; longevity benefits; continuous training and professional development opportunities.
Skagit 911 is not accepting applications for ENTRY LEVEL positions at this time. Please check back after May 1st, 2020.
FOR CURRENT OR PREVIOUS DISPATCHERS. If you currently work or have worked at a 911 center in the United States within the last two years and have at least three years of experience, you may be classified as a Lateral Dispatcher/Calltaker. Skagit 911 is always open to speaking with Lateral Dispatchers/Calltakers. If you would like to know more or wish to apply for a position at Skagit 911, please call or email Krista Skonord, Executive Assistant at (360) 428-3203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you begin, you will need:
If you have any questions, please call Skagit 911 at (360) 428-3203 or email Skagit911@co.skagit.wa.us
Job Description Here: HR Coordinator